Tuesday, January 22, 2008

the hormones made me do it!


since i cant imbibe, this is the next best way to decompress after work. you cannot hear the soundtrack. i am laughing uncontrollably the whole time while T. shakes his head.

isnt that the cutest romper? (thanks Trang!) wait until i get me some newborn cloth diapers! hmmm... what other baby items can i practice using?






Beatrix Potter ain't got nothin on TýTý Kitty.

after i let go, she houdini'ed out of this in 30 seconds flat. i think T. managed to get two photos in of her hightailing it for the hills. and that's with a professional camera.








rồngtý "special needs" kitty was very much calmer. he likes the attention.









as you can imagine, the cats are eagerly anticipating the day that they are no longer the direct recipients of my maternal instincts.

1 comment:

ghetto nerd said...

(In a tiny helpless kitty voice) Help me! Help me!