Friday, August 24, 2007

whatta man, whatta man, whatta man

what a mighty good man

T. says if i'm going to tell people about all his funny messups then i have to balance out with how good he is to me. so without further ado, my man is the best cuz
  • today, i woke up at 3am to pee & eat, and woke him up because our door hinges squeak. (yeh, we need some beeswax) we lay restlessly awake for an hour and half. and then he gave me a massage so i could fall back asleep.
  • he always knows when i'm thirsty and gets water for me before i even ask
  • he always gets food & heats it up for me when i'm hungry and lazy
  • he cooks when i don't want to touch or smell food and is always willing to walk over to Lucky and get whatever veggie/meat i feel like eating
  • he does the yard work (it's a quarter acre. this is significant.)
  • he is never disappointed or judgemental when i have coffee
  • he downloads all the episodes of my fave shows and burns them on a DVD
  • he understands my lazy non-verbal vocalizations (mostly)
  • he thinks my baby bump is hot (even when its mostly gas)
  • he carries heavy things so i don't hurt my back again
  • he talks to the baby in vinamese
  • he chiều-s me (this isn't quite translatable. closest is indulge.)
  • the way he hứng me (if you don't know what this is, i don't have the heart to tell you what you're missin out on)

You know he has my heart
He is my shining star
My girls, they understand
I'm talking about my man

No comments: